A very limited number of VIP patrons will have a unique oportunity to experience world class competition up close and personal! Feel like a King or Queen as you watch the jousting from special galleries on the field, and as you are escorted to your exclusive premier seating for either the foot combat on Saturday or club tourney on Sunday. A special Champagne 'Helm Show' Reception will be held for VIPs on Friday, where you will meet the knights as well as tour the stables and meet the horses and judges.
In addition to the Champagne reception on field seating and premier seating you will receive a gift bag of tournament goodies to keep and remember your day.
Seats for this special program are strictly limited and are expected to sell out fast, so book your package now to avoid dissappointment!
VIP Package includes:
- Entry ticket for a full day
- Exclusive On-field Gallery seating for one joust session + premier seating for that day's additional competition segment (Pollaxe Foot Combat on Saturday, or the Club Tourney on Sunday) at 2:15pm.
- Gift bag with event souvenir items
- Choice of the 2013 Event T shirt -OR- Tournament of Phoenix hat (embroidered ball cap for men, embroidered cadet cap for women) -OR - Commemorative pint glass to use at the event (use for discount on refills)
- Admission to the "Knights' Helm Show Reception", Friday 4:30 - 6:30, including
- Champagne, beer and assorted non-alcoholic beverages
- Appetizers and light finger foods
- Meet the knights in a relaxed and intimate atmosphere
- Meet the judges and key staff
- An up close look at the Knights' armour and other equipment
- Tour of stable and horses
Price is per person, no discounts apply. Due to limited nature of this offer, all members of a party must be ticketed. VIPs must be at least 8 years old.
Tickets and Souvenir items will be at Will Call or delivered to you at the 'Helm Show' Reception.
Please indicate in the comments box which souvenir item each ticket holder would like.
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 28 August, 2010.