Preview day: Friday October 17 - 11am - 3pm
Competition days: Saturday & Sunday, October 19, 20 - 10am-6pm
Please visit the Tournament of the Phoenix Website for full information about the event.
Information and Tickets
Friday Preview --
- All tickets - $12 each
Saturday & Sunday Regular Admission (Competition days) --
(Friday admission included with purchase of any weekend admission).
- Adult - $22 per day
- Active Military / Student - $19 per day (Tickets will be held at WILL CALL, must show ID to claim)
- Senior / Child - $19 per day (Senior 62+, Child 5-12)
The Tournament of the Phoenix and Festival of History is a 3-day, 6-segment competitive sporting event, with entertainment and activities.
The competition is not "staged" or choreographed; Our competitors are professional athletes representing their home countries. The event is NOT a renaissance fair or theatrical joust.
The published schedule is approximate and is subject to change regarding the health and safety of the horses and competitors. In the event of a schedule change your understanding is appreciated.
Poway Valley Riders' Association / Poway Rodeo Grounds
14336 Tierra Bonita Rd, Poway CA 92064
Poway is located about 20 minutes north of downtown San Diego and about 20 minutes south of Escondido, to the east of Interstate 15, in southern California.
Information line - 760 789 2299
email - Info@WorldJoust.com
- On-site parking with donation to the Rotary Club.
- Event site is handicapped accessible.
- Please no daggers, swords or other weapons.
- Service animals only, no pets.
- Costumes at your discretion (please bear in mind this is a family event).
Adult is 13-61, Senior is 62+, Child is 5-12, 4 & under are free.
Military discount is for active duty only, with ID.
Student discount is for enrolled students with valid ID card.
Military and Student tickets will be held at willcall for pickup with valid ID card.
Rain or Shine. Tickets are non-refundable. No exceptions.