||A fully turned poplar jousting lance, replicating designs used in the 15th century and first half of the 16th century. Designed to accept a 1-1/4" (32mm) diameter replaceable insert (sold separately) approximately 3 feet long, giving an overall length of about 11 feet.
||Made in two sections for ease of shipping. Assembly and glueing of the join required. Paint grade finish. Some fine sanding may be required.
- 94" long overall when assembled.
- Includes aluminum ferrule for joining to replaceable tips (tips and coronels sold separately).
- Ferrule socket is 4" deep, 1-1/4" (32mm) inside diameter.
- Weighs 5-1/4 pounds (2.38 kg) with ferrule. Weight with 1-1/4" diameter balsa tip and our rubber coronel is 5-3/4 pounds (2.6 kg).
- 3-1/2" Diameter before and behind the grip
- Purchase 6 to 11 lances and get an automatic 10% off!
- Purchase 12 or more lances and get 15% off!
Please supply a need by date for each order, as production can take up to 4 weeks.
Because the assembly and use of this item is beyond our control, we are unable to warrantee this item and therefore it is non-returnable.
NOTE- DUE TO THEIR LENGTH, LANCES MUST BE SHIPPED to AUSTRALIA via UPS. The US Postal Service does not offer any service to Australia for parcels of this length.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 15 January, 2009.